About Me

My photo
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Something Gross in the trash

My cat found something gross in the trash.......she inspected it for a bit then decided the birds were of more interest




Special FX Prop made to represent shed skin.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    Have you ever made money using your cell phone?

    Here's a Live Training Video showing you
    case studies of beginners and normal people
    just like you, making $4,000 a Day using
    their cell phones

    http://getmakemoney.com/

    - No Experience Necessary
    - Beginners preferred
    - No websites needed
    - No CPA
    - No PPC
    - No One Click Wonder
    - No Fake Gurus
    - JUST REAL RESULTS
    - Live Proof and Live Case Studies

    http://getmakemoney.com/

    95,000 People before you can't be wrong

    I've said enough, just watch this.

    Talk Soon,

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete